First Baptist Dallas is open, and we are so excited to gather together.
Happy New Year! We are excited about the upcoming year of ministry, and we are looking forward to resuming all of our normal activities and meeting together with our entire church family in 2021!
Currently, however, as the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations rise in our community, it is in the best interest of our church family that we make some temporary adjustments to our ministry plans during the month of January. To help protect the health and safety of our members and guests, some of our weekday and evening activities will be temporarily suspended or will meet online rather than on campus. You can view our full calendar of events here.
While we cannot wait to resume all normal ministry activities and do more than ever before, we are confident that making these adjustments now will help ensure our ability to continue worshipping and meeting together on Sunday mornings and move forward with great momentum in the days ahead!
In keeping with being data-driven and not date driven, we continue to put into place safe practices to help everyone stay healthy as we return. As such, we are open with a limited capacity. We would ask that you partner with the staff and other members as we are patient and cooperative with one another in navigating this new season.
Worship With Us
- 9:15 & 11am in the Worship Center
- 11am in the Historic Sanctuary for Day One
- If you do not feel comfortable attending in person, please continue to join us on iCampus at 9:15 & 11am CT.
- If you do not feel comfortbale attending Sunday School in person, please join Ryland Whitehorn, our Executive Pastor of Ministires on iCampus Sunday School at 8:30, 9:15, & 11am CT.
Need to Know
- If you are attending First Dallas for the first time, we would love to know you are coming. Let us know here.
- Our children's and adult Sunday School classes are meeting on campus. Please visit our Sunday School page for more information on your specific class.
- Currently, however, as the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations rise in our community, it is in the best interest of our church family that we make some temporary adjustments to our ministry plans during the month of January. To help protect the health and safety of our members and guests, some of our weekday and evening activities will be temporarily suspended or will meet online rather than on campus. You can view our full calendar of events here. We will continue to keep you informed and updated as things change.
Safety at First
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear masks while on campus. A few will be provided if you are in need, but we believe this is the best practice to keep everyone healthy.
- Masks are recommended for children 2 years of age and above, as tolerated, but not required.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations scattered around campus.
- While we are excited to gather together, we ask that everyone practice social distancing while on campus.
- We plan to host a "contactless service." This means we will not encourage hand-shaking, exchanging printed programs, or the passing of the offering plates. We will have drop off locations for offering envelopes, guest cards, and decision cards.
Before You Arrive
Please affirm that everyone in your group answers "no" to the following questions:
- Have I or someone in my group had a fever over 100 in the past 14 days?
- Is anyone showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I or anyone in my group had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe any member of my group shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, please worship with us online at iCampus.
Watch our live service at icampus.firstdallas.org.
To stay up to date with our events on campus and online visit firstdallas.org/events
We look forward to worshipping with our First Dallas Family once again!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.