First Baptist Dallas is open, and we are so excited to gather together.
In keeping with being data driven and not date driven, we continue to put into place safe practices to help everyone stay healthy as we return. As such, we are open with a limited capacity. We would ask that you partner with the staff and other members as we are patient and cooperative with one another in navigating this new season.
Watch this video for more information on what to expect before your visit on campus.
Worship With Us
- 9 & 11am in the Worship Center
- 11am in the Historic Sanctuary for Day One
- If you do not feel comfortable attending in person, please continue to join us on iCampus at 9:30 & 11am CT.
Need to Know
- There is no need to register to attend in the Worship Center or Day One.
- Register here for you and your family if you would like to attend Family Worship in Wicker Gymn.
- We will not offer Sunday School for adults, students, or children and we will not be offering any childcare.
- We encourage Sunday School leaders to discuss with your classes the best time to meet on Sunday via digital means in order to accommodate those who would like to attend worship in person.
- We strongly encourage those with preschool children to attend Family Worship in order to better social distance with your family.
Safety at First
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear masks while on campus. A few will be provided if you are in need, but we believe this is the best practice to keep everyone healthy.
- Masks are recommended for children 2 years of age and above, as tolerated, but not required.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations scattered around campus.
- While we are excited to gather together, we ask that everyone practice social distancing while on campus.
- We plan to host a "contactless service." This means we will not encourage hand-shaking, exchanging printed programs, or passing of the offering plates. We will have drop off locations for offering envelopes, guest cards, and decision cards.
A Look Toward the Future
At this time, we are uncertain when the above precautions will change; however, we will continue to monitor best practices from governmental organizations as we make our decisions. God-willing, we will begin hosting a few events on campus this summer, as well as planning other opportunities for classes and our church body to gather together and remain healthy and safe. We will keep you updated as decisions are made.
Before You Arrive
Please affirm that everyone in your group answers "no" to the following questions:
- Have I or someone in my group had a fever over 100 in the past 14 days?
- Is anyone showing any flu like symptoms?
- Have I or anyone in my group had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe any member of my group shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, please worship with us online at iCampus.
Watch our live service at firstdallas.org/liveworship.
We look forward to worshipping with our First Dallas Family once again!
For any questions, please email email@example.com.