Because we believe growth does not happen in isolation, First Baptist Dallas uses Community and Discipleship environments as the springboard for our Men’s Ministry. Through intentional connection environments like those listed below, we make it possible for men to connect with other Christian men, regardless of their age, schedule or location.
Weekly Connection Opportunities
- Sunday Morning Sunday School - Band of Brothers
- Sunday Morning Sunday School - Redeemed
- Tuesday Morning Discipleship Group
- The Wednesday night men's Bible study will be taking a break during the spring semester and will relaunch in the fall of 2021. Please watch the Sunday bulletin for updates regarding new men's groups. In the interim, please consider men's studies available on Sunday evenings through Discipleship University. Visit firstdallas.org/du for more information.
Monthly Connection Opportunities
- Men's Small Groups (off campus)
Discipleship University Courses
For specific course information, please refer to the Discipleship University catalog
Adult Sports Leagues/ Hunting Excursions
For more information about seasonal adult sports leagues and hunting excursions, visit our website at firstdallas.org/sports or contact Brent McFadden via email email@example.com.
The Guatemala trip will include home construction. For information on Guatemala and other mission trips available in 2020, visit our website at firstdallas.org/missions or contact Kevin Batista via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Service Opportunities
For more information about how you might plug in through volunteer service at First Dallas, contact Jeff Adams via email at email@example.com
For more information about the First Dallas Men’s Ministry, please contact Barry Ford (ages 18-45) or Jeff Adams (ages 45+).