Because we believe growth does not happen in isolation, First Baptist Dallas uses Community and Discipleship environments as the springboard for our Men’s Ministry. Through intentional connection environments like those listed below, we make it possible for men to connect with other Christian men, regardless of their age, schedule or location.
Weekly Connection Opportunities
Due to the current city shelter at home order, we will be having a Wednesday night men's Zoom group at 7pm CT that will be hosted by Jeff Tippen. Any man is welcome to log in for the study.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/733411434?pwd=RVFFb0ZvQUlXajRPOHowd21kSWJKUT09
- Sunday Morning Sunday School - Band of Brothers
- Sunday Morning Sunday School - Redeemed
- Tuesday Morning Discipleship Group
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
Monthly Connection Opportunities
- Men's Small Groups (off campus)
- First Dallas SERVE DAY on Saturday, March 7, 2020
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY live event with Dave Ramsey on Thursday evening, April 30, 2020
- FATHER/SON RETREAT @ Sky Ranch, May 1-2, 2020
- HOG HUNT in Eastland, TX on May 1, 2020
- FATHER/SON FISHING TRIP on May 29-30, 2020
- DADDY/DAUGHTER DANCE on Friday, June 26, 2020
- 2020 MEN’S CONFERENCE on Sunday evening, August 9, 2020 featuring guest speaker, Johnny Hunt
- DOVE HUNT on October 2-3, 2020
Discipleship University Courses
For specific course information, please refer to the Discipleship University catalog
Adult Sports Leagues/ Hunting Excursions
For more information about seasonal adult sports leagues and hunting excursions, visit our website at firstdallas.org/sports or contact Brent McFadden via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guatemala trip will include home construction. For information on Guatemala and other mission trips available in 2020, visit our website at firstdallas.org/missions or contact Kevin Batista via email email@example.com.
Other Service Opportunities
For more information about how you might plug in through volunteer service at First Dallas, contact Jeff Adams via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the First Dallas Men’s Ministry, please contact Barry Ford (ages 18-45) or Jeff Adams (ages 45+).