In 1994, First Baptist Dallas kicked off an abortion-alternative ministry called the Downtown Pregnancy Center designed to educate and encourage women in their decisions in a manner that honors the Lord. In 2003, the DPC became a separate non-profit and launched two additional ministries, Uptown Women’s Center and Sonograms On Site, all under the umbrella of Involved for Life. All three ministry arms are dedicated to touching hearts and transforming lives by educating and empowering women to make informed decisions.
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screenings and treatment
- Medicaid pregnancy confirmation
- Abortion/parenting/adoption counseling
- Prenatal and parenting education,
- Assistance with maternity and layette items through the Earn While You Learn program
- Medical and community referrals
Involved for Life remains committed to sharing Jesus through word and/or deed with everyone who walks through our doors.