- Expectant Parents
- First at Home
- Kids Worship Arts
- Kids' Day Out
- Ministry for Children with Special Needs
- Preteens (5th & 6th Grade)
- Upward Sports
- Wiggle Worship
Our Preschool Ministry team at First Baptist Dallas is eager to partner with you throughout your pregnancy, delivery, and bringing your baby home. We are thrilled to partner with our parents walking through the process of adoption and through the time you bring your baby home. We have great expectations regarding all the LORD has planned for you and your family and look forward to ministering to you along the way!
You're expecting? Congratulations! Here are your next steps:
- Complete a "We're Expecting" card. This card may be found in your adult Sunday School classroom or in the kiosk located at the Kids Cove Welcome Desks on each of our floors. Give your completed card to your Sunday School teacher or to a volunteer serving behind the desk of Kids Cove.
- Your names and due date will be posted on our Expectant Parent Board, (with your permission), located on the first floor of the Horner Family Center. Once you deliver, we will add a pink or blue bow to your name to announce the birth of your baby!
- You will be assigned an Encourager. This encourager is a seasoned mom who will contact you regularly and pray for you and your baby throughout your pregnancy. Your encourager will also bring a meal to your family upon delivery.