Easter is coming, which means it is time for another year of Resurrection Road in Kids Cove!
Children in kindergarten through sixth grade will enjoy a multi-sensory experience as they journey through the Easter story! They will...
- Watch the Triumphant Entry of Jesus
- See and smell the variety of food at the Lord’s Supper
- Explore the Garden of Gethsemane
- Hear the story of Jesus’s death from Mary’s perspective at the foot of the cross
- Walkthrough the tomb to see that Jesus has risen!
Preschool children will participate in a developmentally appropriate presentation and experience of the Special Supper as they celebrate that Jesus is alive. All preschoolers will leave with a special gift as a reminder of the morning.
Don’t let your child miss out on seeing the Easter story come alive this year at Resurrection Road!