Adults of all ages are invited to join us for "Re|engage" where you will learn biblical principles to reconnect, reignite, and resurrect your marriage.
WHAT IS RE|ENGAGE?
re|engage is a marriage enrichment program that combines brief, large group teaching with extended small group sharing time to create a one-of-a-kind marriage enrichment experience. Marriages in any condition can benefit from re|engage. Whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple, re|engage is sure to help!
re|engage examines God’s design for marriage and applies Biblical principles to help guide couples towards a growing and healthy marriage.
DATE, TIMES & LOCATION
- Sept 13 – Dec 20
- 10:50AM - 12:15PM
- No Cost (includes FREE childcare and a FREE Workbook for each spouse)
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL RE|ENGAGE CLASS CONSIST OF?
- 10 minutes of social time.
- 15 minutes of stories from other couples that have experienced victory in the midst of hard times
- 60 minutes of small group discussion led by a trained facilitator who will lead the group through a 16-lesson curriculum.
- 5 minutes of prayer and praise time
If you would like more information about re|engage at First Baptist Dallas, please call the Young Married Ministry office at (214)969-7851 or email the Minister to Young Married Families, Barry Ford, at email@example.com.