Engaged or seriously dating? Don't miss our Nearly Wed Seminar, learning lessons that will last a lifetime!
10 Weeks | Sunday Mornings | 11AM - 12PM
Sunday, February 14 - Sunday, May 9
The Nearly Wed class combines insightful, biblical teaching with enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
- Biblical Structure for Marriage
- Personality Types and Love Languages
- Sharing and Defining Expectations
- Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
- Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
- Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
- Planning Your Wedding
- Workbook for each attendee
- 10-Point Relationship Assessment (a $35 value!)
- Three-weeks of Marriage Mentoring with Trained and Certified Marriage Mentors who will review and discuss your assessment results with you and your fiance in a private setting.
- Couple's Photo Session
- FREE Resources and Giveaways
$100 per couple for classroom + mentoring only (7-weeks of classroom instruction + 3 Marriage Mentor Sessions)
$250 per couple for the Nearly Wed Retreat only (this option does NOT include 7-weeks of classroom sessions or mentoring
$350 per couple for all classroom sessions + mentoring & retreat
For more information, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 969-7851.
CLICK HERE to REGISTER for our Nearly Wed Seminar!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our Nearly Wed Retreat, April 9-10.