Engaged or seriously dating? Don't miss our Nearly Wed Seminar, learning lessons that will last a lifetime!
10 Weeks | Sunday Mornings | 11am - 12pm
Sunday, September 12 - Sunday, December 5
The Nearly Wed class combines insightful, biblical teaching with enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
- Biblical Structure for Marriage
- Personality Types and Love Languages
- Sharing and Defining Expectations
- Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
- Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
- Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
- Planning Your Wedding
- Workbook for each attendee
- 10-Point Relationship Assessment (a $35 value!)
- Three weeks of Marriage Mentoring with Trained and Certified Marriage Mentors who will review and discuss your assessment results with you and your fiance in a private setting.
- Couple's Photo Session
- FREE Resources and Giveaways
$100 per couple for classroom sessions, relationship assessment, & one-on-one couple’s mentoring (7-weeks of classroom instruction + 3 Marriage Mentor Sessions)
For more information, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.969.7851.