Engaged or seriously dating? Don't miss our Nearly Wed Seminar, learning lessons that will last a lifetime!
10 Weeks | Sunday Mornings | 10:45AM - 12:00PM
Sunday, February 16 - Sunday, May 3, 2020
The Nearly Wed class combines insightful, biblical teaching with enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
- Biblical Structure for Marriage
- Personality Types and Love Languages
- Sharing and Defining Expectations
- Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
- Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
- Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
- Planning Your Wedding
- 10-Point Relationship Assessment (a $35 value!)
- 3-Weeks of Marriage Mentoring with Trained and Certified Marriage Mentors who will review and discuss your assessment results with you and your fiance in a private setting.
State of Texas Certified
The First Baptist Dallas Nearly Wed Seminar is a Twogether in Texas Certified Marriage Education Class. The state of Texas offers an incentive for engaged couples to take marriage prepara¬tion classes. Couples who complete a class will save $60 on their marriage license and the 72-hour waiting period is waived. The classes are 90-minutes long and focuses on helping couples develop communication, conflict resolution skills, and other tools for a strong relationship.
$100 per couple (7-weeks of classroom instruction + 3 Marriage Mentor Sessions)
NOTE: The Spring Nearly Wed Retreat previously scheduled for Fri-Sat, April 3-4 has been cancelled.
The next First Baptist Dallas Nearly Wed Seminar will begin Sunday, Sept 13, 2020. Registration Coming Soon!
For more information, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 969-2427.