Engaged or seriously dating? Don't miss our Nearly Wed Seminar, learning lessons that will last a lifetime!
10 Weeks | Sunday Mornings | 10:45AM - 12:00PM
Sunday, January 12 - Sunday, March 15, 2020
The Nearly Wed class combines insightful, biblical teaching with enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
• Personality Types and Love Languages
• Sharing and Defining Expectations
• Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
• Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
• Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
State of Texas Certified
The First Baptist Dallas Nearly Wed Seminar is a Twogether in Texas Certified Marriage Educa¬tion Class. The state of Texas offers an incentive for engaged couples to take marriage prepara¬tion classes. Couples who complete a class will save $60 on their marriage license and the 72-hour waiting period is waived. The classes are 90-minutes long and focus on helping couples develop communication, conflict resolution skills, and other tools for a strong relationship.
$100 per couple (7-weeks of classroom instruction + 3 Marriage Mentor Sessions)
Nearly Wed Retreat Weekend | Fri-Sat, Feb 21-22, 2020
For just $300 per couple, couple’s can enjoy our Spring Nearly Wed Retreat.
The Nearly Wed Weekend Retreat will include:
- Incredible accomodations
- BONUS Teaching Sessions not offered in the classroom sessions
- Extended quality time with your fiancé, other reateat couples and our Nearly Wed Seminar Marriage Mentors
- Engaging team activities
- Delicous meals
- Much, much more!
For just $350 per couple, attendees can enjoy both the Retreat + the 7-weeks of Classroom Teaching!
For more questions, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 969-2427.