Engaged or seriously dating? Don't miss our Nearly Wed Seminar, learning lessons that will last a lifetime!
10 Weeks | Sunday Mornings | 9am-10:30am
Sunday, September 8 - Sunday, November 17
The Nearly Wed class combines insightful, biblical teaching with enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
• Personality Types and Love Languages
• Sharing and Defining Expectations
• Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
• Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
• Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
State of Texas Certified
The First Baptist Dallas Nearly Wed Seminar is a Twogether in Texas Certified Marriage Educa¬tion Class. The state of Texas offers an incentive for engaged couples to take marriage prepara¬tion classes. Couples who complete a class will save $60 on their marriage license and the 72-hour waiting period is waived. The classes are 90-minutes long and focus on helping couples develop communication, conflict resolution skills, and other tools for a strong relationship.
$100 per couple (9-week class only)
Nearly Wed Retreat Weekend | Fri-Sat, Oct 11-12, 2019 | Allaso Ranch Camp & Retreat Center
For just $200 per couple (includes 9-week, on-campus classroom sessions), couple’s can enjoy our first ever Nearly Wed Retreat. Nestled in the piney woods of East Texas, Allaso Ranch Camp & Retreat Center is the ultimate retreat destination.
The Nearly Wed Weekend Retreat will include:
- Incredible accomodations
- BONUS Teaching Sessions not offered in the classroom sessions
- Extended quality time with your fiancé, other reateat couples and our Nearly Wed Seminar Marriage Mentors
- Engaging team activities including zip lines and High and Low Ropes Courses
- Delicous meals
- Much, much more!
For more questions, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.