HeartStrong Faith 2021 will be February 26-27!
We will have tickets for on-campus and virtual.
General tickets on sale: Friday, January 1 - Thursday, February 25
Join the ladies of First Dallas and KCBI as they share how the Lord has worked in their hearts to trust Him in the midst of uncertainty.
- Her earliest memory is learning John 3:16 from her mom, shortly before her brother led her to Christ on a Saturday night while playing board games.
- She started D-Group (Discipleship Group) with a handful of college students in 2009 and it has grown into 250+ groups around the world. "What I've learned has motivated me to encourage others to pursue relational knowledge of God, because I've found that He is where the joy is!"
- Tara-Leigh loves to speak to audiences about God and His Word, and she's written a few books with an aim to point others toward Him through her story as well as their own.
- She writes and hosts a daily podcast called The Bible Recap, which aims to keep people connected to reading the Bible when they're tempted to quit for lack of understanding, as well as a daily radio show called The God Shot.
- The host of the popular podcast, The Joycast, Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy, and creator of best-selling coloring and creative books for grown-ups.
- Her books, including Scouting the Divine, Fight Back With Joy, Taste and See: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold over one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more.
- She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret lives in Utah with her husband, Leif, who pastors a local campus, and their super pup, Zoom. She believes some of the best days are spent around a table with amazing food and friends
- Nika Spaulding is a proud graduate of both the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor’s in Zoology and Dallas Theological Seminary with a Master’s of Theology. After several years as a Women’s Minister in North Dallas, God gave her the privilege of planting a church in Oak Cliff called St Jude Oak Cliff. She loves her new role as the Resident Theologian. When she’s not cheering on her Sooners, playing with her cat Clive, or enjoying a good meal with her friends, she’s probably sneaking off to Oklahoma to snuggle with her favorite humans: her nieces and nephew. You can find Nika’s musings on her podcast called God on Tap or find her messages on the St Jude Oak Cliff website.
- In order of importance, Rebecca Ashbrook Carrell is a joyful Jesus follower, a wife to Mike, mother to Caitlyn and Nick, author, conference speaker, and morning radio co-host on 90.9 KCBI.
- She has authored two books: Holy Jellybeans: Finding God Through Everyday Things and Holy Hiking Boots: When God Makes the Ordinary Extraordinary. She also co-hosts the Honest Conversations Podcast with Liz Rodriguez, where they look at tough topics through a biblical lens.
- Rebecca lives in Flower Mound, TX, serves as a member of Rock Pointe Church, and is currently working toward her Master’s in Theology at Dallas Theological Seminary. To find out more about Rebecca visit RebeccaCarrell.com.
- Liz, otherwise known as “Liz Rod on the Pod” from the Honest Conversations podcast, is a Dallas girl living in Lancaster, Pa. There she serves as the Director of Women's Ministry at Calvary Church.
- Liz spends her days helping women take their next step in their walk with Christ. Her afternoons writing and her evenings with friends challenging the definition of community to something much deeper. If you need her, she is most likely exploring through grand adventures or watching a dancing show! You can find out more about Liz at www.lizann.life.
Worship: The Seen Band
- Kristen Brewer, with the help of the Seen Worship Band, is thrilled to share her latest work. 'Seen: He is the God Who Sees You.' It is her most personal - and she believes - her most relevant yet. As she explored women throughout the Bible and their stories she wondered what they must have felt and thought at key moments in their stories. The Lord chose these flawed, beautiful, forgiven women to be his family. He chooses us too.
- Kristen currently lives in Lancaster, PA with her husband, Ben, and two little boys. She is busy working as a full-time writer and director for Sight and Sound Theaters. She is also a freelance writer and continues to sing, act, write, and direct for theaters around the country. Kristen is thankful to the Lord for all of the gifts He has given. She intends to proclaim His heart to the world through them.
1. When will tickets be available?
Tickets are on sale now at www.HeartStrongFaith.com.
2. Where is the event location?
Worship Center of First Baptist Dallas or LIVE online via stream.
3. Where do I park?
We have free covered garages for your convenience. Click here for more info about directions and parking.
4. What about lunch?
When you register, you will have the option to order a box lunch. You can also discover restaurants or food trucks within three blocks of our location.
5. When do doors open?
Doors will open at 6:30 PM on Friday evening and at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning. The event begins at 7pm Friday and 9am Saturday.
6. Where can I get up to date information?
7. How can I contact someone?
Phone: (214) 969-7741
8. Is there childcare for this event?
In order to keep the price more affordable, we are not providing childcare for this two-day event.
9. Are there hotels near the event?
Yes, you can access hotel availability here:
Please note: KCBI and First Baptist Dallas do not recommend any specific hotels for this event.