Don’t miss our Women’s Conference, HeartStrongFaith, hosted in partnership with 90.9 KCBI! This weekend will help you deepen your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your relationship with Christ through our keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and fun fellowship with other women.
Julia Jeffress Sadler
- Where is the event location? Worship Center of First Baptist Dallas
- Where do I park? We have free covered garages for your convenience.
- What about lunch? When you register, you will have the option to order your choice of two lunch options or discover restaurants or food trucks within three blocks of our location.
- When do doors open? Doors will open at 6:30pm on Friday evening and at 8:30am on Saturday morning. The event begins at 7pm Friday and 9am Saturday.
- What is the schedule?
Friday, Feb 28:
- 6:30 PM Doors Open
- 7:00 PM Worship
- 7:25 PM Session 1
- 8:20 PM Break
- 8:30 PM Session 2
- 9:45 PM Day Concludes
Saturday, Feb 29:
- 8:30 AM Doors Open
- 9:00 AM Worship
- 9:15 AM Session 3
- 10:10 AM Break
- 10:25 AM Session 4
- 11:30 AM Lunch and Breakout Sessions
- 1:15 PM Worship
- 1:35 PM Session 5
- 2:15 PM Session 6
- 3:30 PM Conference Concludes
- Where can I get up to date information? Facebook, HSF website, firstdallas.org/women
- Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.969.7741at:
- Is there childcare for this event? In order to keep the price more affordable, we are not providing childcare for this two day event.
Are there hotels Yes, you can access hotel availability here: www.Downtowndallas.org
Please note: KCBI and First Baptist Dallas do not recommend any specific hotels for this event.near by First Baptist Dallas?