Join us for a guided dove hunt in the heart of West Texas. Coleman County is one of the best dove hunting hot spots in Texas, and our guide has access to multiple fields and will do his best to put our group on the most birds.
We will hunt Friday evening and Saturday.
Details of the hunt:
When: October 2-3 (Friday Evening and Saturday Morning)
Where: Coleman, Texas
Cost: $210 P/Hunter (Includes Two Days Hunting and Friday Night Meal)
*The week of the hunt we will determine our meeting place to get waivers signed and head to the field together.
- Every hunter (including out-of-state hunters) born on or after Sept. 2, 1971, must successfully complete a Hunter Education Training Course. The minimum age of certification is 9 years and the cost is $15.
If you were born on or after Sept. 2, 1971, and you are:
- under 9 years of age, you must be accompanied
- age 9 through 16, you must successfully complete a hunter education course, or you must be accompanied
- age 17 and over, you must successfully complete a hunter education course; or purchase a Hunter Education Deferral, and you must be accompanied
What to Pack:
- Your gun (Don’t forget this)
- License (migratory bird stamp is a must)/Hunter Safety Card (Game Wardens may show up. The church will not pay your fine.)
- Shotgun Shells (at least 5 boxes, maybe more depending on how good you are)
- Jeans (I wouldn’t wear shorts)
- Boots (There are snakes)
- Camo (birds get smarter after a few weeks of hunting and if you stand in the middle of the field with no camo they WILL see you)
- Ice Chest (to store birds)
- Water to clean birds
- Zip Lock Bags (these are a must)
- Surgical gloves (depends if you are a man or not. No judgment from me )
- Hand Sanitizer