Does Heaven impact your life today? Yes, probably more than you realize. In this 10-week course, we will study what the Bible says about Heaven and answer many questions about this wonderful place, such as: What are the 3 heavens? Where are they? How large are they? Who is in Heaven? What will we do in Heaven? How do you prepare for Heaven? What is Sheol/Hades? What is Purgatory? What do angels do? How do angels impact your life today? Are cherubs fat little baby angels? What exactly happens when a Christian dies? Are the books today on heavenly visits beautiful, benign, or bogus? How does Heaven impact your life? Come join us in this interestng and immensely applicable study.
“The Heavens—A Trinity of Wonders”
• “Heaven’s Amazing Inhabitants”
• “Can You Prove Heaven Exists?”
• “What Happens When You Die: A Play-by-Play”
• “Humans in Heaven: Who Will Be There?”
• “Heaven’s Exiles, Emissaries, & Guests”
• “Will You Receive Rewards in Heaven?”
• “What Will You Do in Heaven?”
• “Heaven’s 4-Way Impact on You”
• “New Heaven, New Earth, So What?”
Dr. Jim Wicker grew up in our church. He is Professor of New Testament at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He was a pastor in North Texas for nineteen years prior to teaching at seminary. He is a deacon in our church, teaches the Wicker Sunday School class, and teaches Matthew’s Marvelous Messianic Prophecies in the Wednesday Night Bible Study in Truett Chapel.