A STUDY OF GENESIS, CHAPTERS 37 THROUGH 50
Join us for an insightful 10-week study of the life and times of Joseph. Frequently referred to as the “favored son and hated brother,” his story is a testimony to God’s sovereignty and sufficiency even in the midst of human dysfunction and depravity. The narrative of Joseph’s life experiences also points us forward to God’s ultimate provision in Jesus Christ.
Dysfunctional Families and Shattered Dreams
• Motivation for Fleeing Temptation
• Forgotten by Man but Remembered by God
• Fruitfulness in the Land of Affliction
• Operation Reconciliation
• From Famine to Fortune
• Doing Better Than We Deserve
• Famous Last Words
• But God Meant It for Good
• Dying Well Until Death Is Done
Dr. McKellar serves as Associate Professor of Preaching and Chair of the Preaching Department at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is also a member of our church and teacher of the SonBurst Sunday School Class.