God created our hearts to be like a dashboard filled with dials—finely tuned controls to help process our full range of emotions in a healthy way. Yet at times our hearts operate as if controlled by a single on-off switch, shutting us down if we fear our feelings will overrun our lives. Biblical counselor, June Hunt, helps you navigate your emotions as you come to understand their definitions, characteristics causes, and solutions that lead to emotional growth. By freeing your emotions, in a biblical way, you will find hope and healing.
• Anger: Learn the 4 causes of anger & how to resolve unresolved anger the right way
• Depression: Learn how to unmask “masked depression” & the different types of depression and what to do about them
• Fear: Learn techniques like exposure therapy to desensitize irrational reactions & the Psalm 23 Project to face your fear with faith
• Self-Worth: Learn how to correct your negative “selftalk” & the 7 steps of self-acceptance—God’s way
• Grief & Rejection: These are two normal emotions we all experience in life.
This course will help you learn how to handle your emotions and in turn how to be a blessing to others.
June Hunt is founder and CSO of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling ministry that for more than 30 years has provided a wide variety of resources for people seeking answers. She hosts two radio broadcasts; Hope for the Heart, and a live, one-hour call-in counseling program called Hope In The Night. She is the author of Counseling Through Your Bible Handbook and The Biblical Counseling Library (covering over 100 topics).