Celebrate Freedom Sunday with special guest, Vice President Mike Pence, is this Sunday on June 28 at 10:45am CT, and we are excited to celebrate our freedom as Americans and our freedom in Christ with you through worship.
Although we are no longer taking reservations for the Worship Center, there will be plenty of space at First Dallas for everyone. If you have not registered for the Worship Center, you will be placed in a stand-by line upon arrival and will be allowed to enter on a first-come, first-served basis as seats are available, or you will be placed in one of our other venues to participate in the service via livestream on a large projection screen. If you are unable to attend our service in-person you can join us on our First Dallas iCampus. No one will be turned away and we look forward to worshipping with you on Celebrate Freedom Sunday with Vice President Mike Pence!
In order to care for the safety of every person on campus and adhere to protocols for our special guest, here are a few things you need to know before arriving on campus:
- Parking is available in the Horner Family Center Garage, Ross Garage, Spurgeon Harris Garage, and surface lots. Details and maps can be found at firstdallas.org/directions.
- The Criswell Center Lobby entrance, found on San Jacinto St. beneath the porte-cochere, will be the only available campus entrance for this Sunday.
- Doors will be opened at approximately 8am (as permitted by security). No one will be permitted to enter the church prior to 7am, but we encourage you to arrive on campus between 7am and 9am if you have a reservation for the Worship Center or hope to sit in the Worship Center if seats are available. Everyone who enters the Worship Center must arrive early to complete the security screening process before the doors close at 9:45am.
- Everyone who will be in the Worship Center will go through security, including temperature screening, prior to entering. No one whose temperature exceeds the CDC recommended standard of 100.4 degrees will be allowed to remain on campus.
- No backpacks will be allowed on campus.
- Purses are allowed, and all bags of any kind will be screened if brought into the Worship Center.
- If you have children under the age of 5, we strongly encourage you to attend Family Worship in Wicker Gym. Reserve your spot here.
- Masks and social distancing are strongly encouraged while on the campus of First Baptist Dallas.
We look forward to worshipping with you this Sunday!