THE GETAWAY RETREAT is a premier single adults event at Allaso Ranch (Hawkins, TX) November 2nd-4th for First Dallas Singles. It is one of the highlights of the year as we get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and get to enjoy all the amenities that Allaso Ranch has to offer. Register today to experience a time of community, worship, practical teaching, and relaxation.
THE GETAWAY registration is officially open so sign up today.
Check out the FAQs below if you have any questions. We can’t wait to get away with you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is THE GETAWAY Retreat for?
- The Getaway Retreat is for singles adults in the DFW area.
- You do not need to be a First Baptist Dallas member to attend.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of the entire weekend is $140 which covers all weekend activities, two nights lodging, five meals, and merch. $50.00 deposit
Where can I sign up?
- Click below to register!
What can I expect after I register?
- Using the email you used for registration, you will receive a confirmation of payment message from us.
- You will also receive an email the week prior to THE GETAWAY with additional retreat information.
- If you have any questions, you can contact Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don’t know anyone else who is going?
- This retreat will be a great opportunity for you to meet and connect with awesome new people. Most of the time, we will be together in groups and by the end of the weekend you’ll have made some great new connections.
Can I choose my roommates?
- No – cabin assignment will be assigned by our leadership team (guys with guys, and girls with girls), but feel free to carpool with them down to Allaso Ranch!
- If you are bringing a first time guest, special consideration will be made by our leadership team (we’ll do our best to accommodate).
- You will also have tons of time to hang out with your friends during the retreat.
Can I invite my friends who do not attend First Dallas to attend the retreat?
- Absolutely! You do not have to be member of First Dallas to attend.
- Remember to spread the word about THE GETAWAY and use #thegetaway18 when spreading the word online.
How do I get there?
- You can carpool with your friends or drive separately.
What should I pack?
- Small carry-on luggage or bag.
- Pillow, sleeping bag or single bed sheets/blankets
- Bible, pen, journal
- Light jacket or sweatshirt (depending on weather)
- Jeans, t-shirts
- Walking shoes, socks
- Personal toiletries & hygiene products.
- Reusable water bottle or canteen
- Small backpack
- Spending money (optional)
If you have any other questions, contact Teresa at email@example.com.