Donâ€™t miss our Womenâ€™s Conference, HeartStrongFaith, hosted in partnership with 90.9 KCBI! This weekend will help you deepen your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your relationship with Christ through our keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and fun fellowship with other women.Â
Friday, February 23: Doors open at 6:30pm; Evening concludes at 9:15pm
Saturday, February 24: Doors open at 8:30am; Conferences concludes at 3pm
DEBBIE STUART desires to point women to the Word of God and equip them to become powerful influencers in their families and communities.Â She is the new Director of Ministry Initiatives at Hope for the Heart. Most recently she served as Director of Church and Leadership Development for Women of Faith and previously served as Director of Womenâ€™s Ministry at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas. Debbie authoredÂ 20 Minutes a Day for the Rest of Your Life andÂ 20 Lessons Learned from 20 Minutes a Day.
REBECCA CARRELL is the co-host of KCBIâ€™s Morning Show. Rebeccaâ€™s personal prayer is that God would allow her to encourage others to know and grow in Christ. That He would empower her, through His Holy Spirit, to be a bold witness for Him, whether it be through â€śthe breads,â€ť speaking engagements, retreats, or one-on-one conversations. She prays that she can fully surrender to His will, and use it to bless the lives of many.
LISA HARPER is a hilarious storyteller and theological scholar and has been lauded as a gifted communicator, whose writing and speaking overflow with colorful pop culture references that connect the dots between the Bible era and modern life. Her style combines sound scriptural exposition with easy-to-relate to anecdotes and comedic wit. Lisa says her greatest accomplishment to date is getting to be a mama toÂ Missy, the daughter she adopted from Haiti.
MARGARET FEINBERGÂ is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy, and creator of best-selling coloring books for grown upsâ€”Live Loved: An Adult Coloring Book and Live Free: An Adult Coloring Book
JILL BRISCOEÂ has written more than 40 books, travelled on every continent teaching and encouraging, served on the boards of Christianity Today and World Relief, and now acts as Executive Editor of a magazine for women called Just Between Us. Jill can be heard regularly on the worldwide media ministry called Telling the Truth.
- Where can I get up to date information?Â Facebook, HSF website, firstdallas.org/women
- Contact us at:Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ orÂ 214.969.7741
- Is there childcare for this event?Â In order to keep the price moreÂ affordable, we are not providingÂ childcare for this two day event.
- What about lunch?Â When you register, you will have the option to choose a breakout session during lunch and order your choice of 3 lunch options, or skip the breakout session and discover a restaurant or food trucks within 3 blocks of our location.
- Are there hotels near by First Baptist Dallas?Â Yes, you can access hotel availability here:Â www.Downtowndallas.org
Please note:Â KCBI and First Baptist Dallas do not recommend any specific hotels for this event.
- When I purchase a seat, what am I purchasing?Â Â Our venue has bench style seating. Be aware that you are NOT choosing a specific seat, instead you are choosing a section.
- Where do I park?Â Free covered garages for your convenience surround First Baptist Dallas.Â
Breakout Session Speakers:
1. Tricia Lovvorn Patterson:Â â€śCultivating a Life of Joy in a Seemingly Joyless Worldâ€ť
2. Liz Rodriguez:Â â€śWhen God Calls You Backwardsâ€ť
3. Margie Foster:Â â€śTitus 2 and Youâ€ť
4. Pam Brewer:Â â€śConflicts:Â Creating Harmony in Differencesâ€ť
5. Sarah Lary:Â â€śRadically Content:Â Embracing What Heâ€™s Given and What He Hasnâ€™tâ€ť
6. Lisa Burkhardt Worley:Â â€śDo You Hear Me Now?:Â Discerning the Voice of Godâ€ť
7. Kristen Jackson:Â â€śStronger Together:Â Why our differences should never divide usâ€ť