3 Circles: Turning Everyday Conversations into Gospel Conversations
Sunday, August 27
Free breakfast + Fellowship with your Sunday School class + Find out how to share your faith
Join us for an exciting day in the life of our church. Instead of going to our regular Sunday School classes, all adults, college, and student departments will meet for a rally at either 8am, 9:15am or 10:50am. The purpose of this rally is for us to learn a new and exciting evangelism strategy called 3 Circles: Turning Everyday Conversations into Gospel Conversations. We will learn how to share the gospel in a fun and non-threatening way with people we care about. Also, we will provide all the materials you need to lead someone to Christ. There is even a 3 Circles app you can download on your phone to guide your conversations!
Find out where your class meets below:
- All 9:15am classes for Students will meet in the Ralph Baker Theater.
- All 9:15am classes for College will meet on the 9th floor in Spurgeon Harris.
- All 9:15am classes for Single Adult classes will meet in the Historic Sanctuary.
- All 9:15am classes for Adult 1 classes will meet in Truett Chapel.
- All 10:50am classes will meet in CenterStage.